BCD Travel strives for uniform business processes, control over the billing and invoicing processes and cost reduction. After a successful pilot phase of the implementation of the SAP BRIM solution in the United Kingdom and Ireland, it will also be rolled out globally and replace the local applications.
Ordina has been chosen as IT implementation partner of BCD Travel and provides SAP BRIM expertise, project management and business consultancy.
In the first phase a blueprint document was set up which contained the high-level business requirements and the business processes.
In the implementation phase SAP delivered the Rapid Development Solution and architecture. Ordina worked together with the BCD Travel organization to translate and realize the processes and business requirements into the SAP BRIM solution.
- The SAP BRIM solution has been set up consisting of: SAP ECC (including FI-CA, Convergent Invoicing), Convergent Mediation, Convergent Charging, CRM and Fiori.
- End to end traceability in a closed loop from booking up till and including financial posting.
- Early-stage insight and easy handling of data errors with FIORI apps which resulted in less errors in invoices and therefor lower costs of revision.
- Consolidated system landscape with a generic solution across active countries. As a result of this, knowledge of how to use the system is more wide-spread now.
- Flexible application of pricing and discount methods and settlement for third parties.