Employees who work together smoothly, anywhere and at any time. Data, files and contracts that are securely stored in the cloud. Hardware that never grumbles and is optimally protected. The working environment of 2020 is smart and fosters productivity. A tall order organising such a digital workplace? Ordina´s experts help you every step of the way: from hardware and software to a wide range of services (24/7 support, monitoring, training courses, etc.).
A countless number of devices and tools have been specially developed to enable employees in companies to work (together) effectively, productively, securely – and even pleasurably. To make optimal use of them, the first thing you have to do is choose the right solutions. You also have to monitor, update and expand (or downscale) them where necessary.
Digital workplace as a service: your advantages
Ordina helps you on the way to a modern workplace. Our offer has three pillars: it´s up to you whether to embrace the full package immediately (e.g. when opening up a new office), to evolve step by step towards a digital workplace, or to choose one or several modules. Your advantages:
- Totally worry-free, thanks to digital workplace as a service
Ordina offers you a one-stop shop: we study your existing IT infrastructure, draw up a list of your needs, put the puzzle together with you and manage the entire chain – from purchase to destruction (and even recycling) and from analysis to go-live and aftercare (monitoring, 24/7 support, etc.). Or we simply help you with one or more pieces of the puzzle.
- View to the future
Whatever modules you choose, we always work proactively, with a focus on automation, an exceptional user experience and a ´cloud first´ mindset.
- Extraordinary protection: secure by design
Our solutions are secure by design: we ensure security right from the start and also raise awareness about the vital importance of security.
- Getting everyone on board: user adoption
A digital workplace only performs well if your employees make optimal use of it. We can facilitate that through campaigns, training courses and change management.
Ordina manages more than 200 million devices
Why choose Ordina?
- You get the best advice and the best backup, every step of the way: we install and implement hardware and software and offer services such as monitoring and support (training courses, advice, troubleshooting, etc.). We also develop MS 365-based applications tailored specifically to you, or we call on the assistance of our Microsoft, Java or SAP developers for extensive software development, integration or security.
- You can count on real expertise: Ordina has the right experts in house for every technology. Our team is composed of 128 specialists, certified in the most wide-ranging platforms, tools and methodologies. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we have many years of experience with SharePoint, Office 365, Project Online, Microsoft Teams, Power Apps, etc. – and we keep our knowledge up-to-date at all times.
- We listen to your employees: we map out your needs on the basis of workshops and interviews with your people, we involve your teams in the roll-out and we always stay close to your employees. Because Ordina is a people company.