Ordina is growing! Our new Industry Advisory business unit focuses on carrying out advisory projects for our industry clients. Coupled with Ordina’s wide range of expertise, we will be able to not only advise but also transform them into large-scale implementation projects. Together with the other business units, Ordina solutions are developed and cases defined specifically for the industry sector.
As an advisory consultant industry, you have a broad consulting profile with a solid background in one or more core business processes and can easily switch between different subjects. You advise, design, and implement improvement initiatives:
- Optimization of core business processes
- Digital topics such as industry 4.0, smart factories, and servitization
- Alignment of the IT on the above, supported by the other Ordina business units
You initiate ideas that challenge the status quo, both at our clients and within Ordina.
Who we are looking for
You understand like no other the context, way of working, and challenges of industry companies. Moreover, you are capable and driven to help them optimize their business processes.
- You have a master’s degree in one of the following fields: economics, engineering, IT, science, or supply chain, or you have equivalent experience in one of these fields
- You have at least 6 years of experience as a functional expert, consultant, business analyst, project manager, or operations improvement practitioner
- You have strong communication skills at all customer levels: C-level, IT, and business management, …
- You have a solid background in the industry market (manufacturing, consumer goods, automotive, logistics, construction, …) and knowledge of one or more of the core processes of our Industry customers
- You are fluent in English, spoken and written, Dutch and/or French is a plus
- Knowledge of an ERP package is a plus
- You are able to link the shop floor to the boardroom, analytically, critically, and communicatively
- You have an affinity with technology and the ability to translate technology into concrete operational solutions
What we offer
- The opportunity to guide and help build up the Industry Advisory unit, together with the market leader
- The best of both worlds: the opportunities for growth and beauty of a large organization, the involvement, and cooperation of working in smaller teams
- An informal and open culture
- An employment contract of indefinite duration
- An attractive salary, tailored to your role, experience, and performance
- Extralegal benefits such as a company car, laptop, insurance package, meal vouchers, expense account, etc …
- Optimization of the net salary thanks to our IP-reward