As an AWS data engineer you think together with the customer about the optimal solution for their problems. Your proactive approach enables you to identify challenges, ask the right questions and spot new opportunities.
Do you have a passion for AWS and don’t the thinking out and implementation of complex solutions scare you away? Do terms like data lake, serverless, VPX, monitoring, … sound like music to your ears? Then apply quickly and who knows, you may soon join our team!
Who we are looking for
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience
- You’re communicative and a team player
- You’re analytical, critical and you think out of the box
- You have experience with data privacy (GDPR) implementations
- You follow technological developments closely and can distinguish hype from value
- You have knowledge of structured and unstructured data forms
- You have experience with monitoring and logging on AWS
- You have a good knowledge of Linux, Bash scripting, Python and/or Scala, Spark, Terraform, Docker, and CI/CD framework
- Knowledge of Airflow, Databricks or Jupyter, Kubernetes is a plus
- You have a valid and relevant AWS certification
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
What we offer
- You will become a key figure in projects for top Belgian companies
- You will work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation
- Your knowledge will remain up to date thanks to workshops, conferences, training courses and you will be supported in obtaining certificates
- A healthy work-life balance
- You can help direct your career and continue to grow
- Your colleagues are down-to-earth and have a no-nonsense attitude, there is room for initiative
- You can participate in fun business and team-building activities
- You will enjoy benefits such as a company car, laptop, mobile phone allowance, meal vouchers, insurance, etc.
- You can optimise your net salary thanks to our IP reward