As an Azure data engineer, you think together with the customer about the optimal solution for their problems and guide them in and to the Microsoft Azure Cloud. Thanks to your proactive approach, you ask the right questions and are able to spot possible new opportunities.
Are you passionate about Microsoft Azure Cloud and aren’t you afraid of thinking up and implementing complex solutions? Do terms like Data Lake, Cloud Storage, Serverless, Monitorring, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, … sound like music to your ears? Then apply and who knows, you might soon join our dynamic team!
Who we are looking for
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience
- You’re communicative and a team player
- You are analytical, critical and dare to think out of the box
- You have experience with data privacy (GDPR) implementations
- You like to stay up to date with technological developments
- You have a good knowledge of data modeling and dimensional modeling concepts
- You have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Azure Cloud, Private/Public Cloud, Data Lake, ACL, Storage and Serverless Architecture
- Monitoring and Logging on Azure Cloud are not unknown to you.
Knowledge of PowerShell, Azure CLI, Container Services, Git and Azure DevOps is a plus
- Knowledge of T-SQL, Databricks and Jupyter is certainly a plus
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
What we offer
- You will become a key figure in projects for top Belgian companies
- You will work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation
- Your knowledge will remain up to date thanks to workshops, conferences, training courses and you will be supported in obtaining certificates
- A healthy work-life balance
- You can help direct your career and continue to grow
- Your colleagues are down-to-earth and have a no-nonsense attitude, there is room for initiative
- You can participate in fun business and team-building activities
- You will enjoy benefits such as a company car, laptop, mobile phone allowance, meal vouchers, insurance, etc.
- You can optimize your net salary thanks to our IP reward