As a business analyst, you support our clients in defining their IT projects and the associated business requirements. That is why you will work together with, and take into account, all stakeholders involved. You bridge the gap between business and IT. Functional analysts will do their jobs based on your work. You work for clients from different sectors and follow them up in parallel. Your team consists of people with different backgrounds and experience, you can always count on them for advice.
Who we are looking for
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a financial-economy subject or in engineering sciences: applied economics, civil engineering, business administration, commercial engineering etc.
- You have experience as a business analyst in an IT environment
- You enjoy working for a wide range of customers from different sectors
- You work independently and results-oriented
- You are not only a team player but also a leader
What we offer
- You will contribute to projects at top Belgian companies
- Your colleagues are open-minded and open to personal initiative
- You will be working in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation
- Your knowledge remains cutting edge by participating in workshops, trainings and conferences
- You can give your career direction and grow
- You will enjoy benefits such as a company car, laptop, telephone benefit, insurance etc.
- You can optimize your net salary thanks to our IP-reward