As a business architect you are the bridge between business and IT. You ensure that the business architecture captures the business’ operating model, processes, organization and services. You support solution architects in the mapping of how the business architecture is supported by applications, data and technology. You provide IT solutions that match the desired business outcomes. Also, you identify ways to improve business processes that can be incorporated in IT solutions.
Who we are looking for
- You have experience as a business architect or extensive experience as a senior business analyst
- You have profound experience in business enterprise architecture, business process modelling and optimisation, and creating high level business models which can be used with analysis techniques
- You have experience with design thinking: synthesizing many ideas into a big picture, that shows the connection between business strategy and action
- You have experience with architectural framework: TOGAF, Zachman etc.
- Togaf 9 certification is a plus
- You have experience with modelling tools such as Visio, Rational, Aris etc. and modelling language such as UML and BPMN
- You have good analytical and conceptual skills
- You have experience with change management: Adkar , Kotter etc.
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- You can coach business analysts
What we offer
- You will contribute to strategical projects at top Belgian companies
- You will be working in an open-minded and creative environment, which stimulates personal initiative
- You will be working in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation
- Your knowledge remains cutting edge by participating in workshops, trainings and conferences
- You‘re in the driver seat of your career and personal growth
- You will be offered benefits such as a company car, laptop, telephone benefit, insurance etc.
- You can optimize your net salary thanks to our IP-reward