As a business consultant finance you are assigned to clients in the financial sector. You work for financial institutions that have payment projects, including projects under PSD2, instant payments etc. You support the business in defining IT project applications and business requirements. In addition, you will help implement Ordina solutions for industrialised data migration, anonymisation and pseudonymisation within the framework of GDPR, and historical data management. As a business consultant finance, you take on hybrid roles. In one project you work as a business analyst, in another you work as a project manager or PMO. We offer you the necessary training and support to develop yourself in the direction you choose.
Business consultant finance
Who we are looking for
- You have 3 years of experience in the financial industry as a business analyst, functional analyst or project manager
- You use methods such as scrum, agile, waterfall, PMI and Prince 2
- You are an experienced negotiator with a focus on results
- You are not only a team player but also a leader
- You speak and write fluent English, Dutch is a plus
What we offer
- You will contribute to challenging projects at top international and Belgian companies from diverse sectors
- You will work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation, an open no-nonsense business culture with space for personal initiative
- You keep your technical and social skills up-to-date at our Ordina Academy and are supported in obtaining certificates
- You will receive a competitive salary package with additional benefits such as a company car, laptop, insurance package, luncheon vouchers, expense account, etc.
- You can take part in fun business and team building activities
- You can optimize your net salary thanks to our IP-reward