As a cyber security consultant you will assist customers in processes related to information security and risk management. You install, measure, test and report the effectiveness of information security controls such as firewalls, IAM systems, encryption etc. You assist and advise customers in establishing strategies and sustainable data protection programs which comply with the latest legislations.
Cyber security consultant
Who we are looking for
- You have professional experience in the fields of information security governance, network security, cyber security, risk management, security auditing or application security
- You have notions of ISO 27001, OWASP, GDPR, Internet of Things, BYOD and security of mobile telephones
- You keep this knowledge up-to-date and would be willing to obtain additional certificates if necessary
- You have an interest in firewalls, WAFs, IDS/IPS systems, SIEM systems
- You can communicate fluently, both verbally and in writing
What we offer
- You contribute to projects at top Belgian companies
- You will be working in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation
- Your knowledge remains cutting edge by participating in workshops, trainings and (international) conferences
- You are supported in obtaining certificates
- You can give direction to your career and grow
- You will enjoy benefits such as a company car, laptop, telephone benefit, insurance etc.
- You can optimize your net salary thanks to our IP-reward