As a DataOps engineer you will be able to help our clients manage their master data and map their data flows. Together with the client, you will think about the best implementation of DataOps, so that the various data teams can work together even better and the quality remains central. Thanks to your proactive approach, you ask the right questions and are able to spot new opportunities.
Would you like to join our team of experts and help spread the knowledge and vision of DataOps? Then apply quickly and who knows, you may soon join our team!
Who we are looking for
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience
- You’re communicative and a team player
- You are analytical, critical and dare to think out of the box
You have experience with data privacy (GDPR) implementations
- You like to stay up to date with technological developments
- You have a good knowledge of data modeling and dimensional modeling concepts
- You have a strong knowledge of DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Data Lineage and Data Governance is of paramount importance to you
- You are familiar with monitoring and logging
- Knowledge of PowerShell, Azure CLI, Terraform, Jenkins, Git and Azure DevOps is an asset
- Knowledge of Yaml, networking and Kubernetes is definitely a plus
What we offer
- You will become a key figure in projects for top Belgian companies
- You will work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation
- Your knowledge will remain up to date thanks to workshops, conferences, training courses and you will be supported in obtaining certificates
- A healthy work-life balance
- You can help direct your career and continue to grow
- Your colleagues are down-to-earth and have a no-nonsense attitude, there is room for initiative
- You can participate in fun business and team-building activities
- You will enjoy benefits such as a company car, laptop, mobile phone allowance, meal vouchers, insurance, etc.
- You can optimise your net salary thanks to our IP reward