The front-end development world does not stand still. From web and native applications to mobile-first hybrids. The technologies that support this are constantly evolving and try to help develop fast, reliable and maintenance friendly applications. At JWorks we embrace frameworks such as Angular, React and Vue.js and they are used in many prestigious projects.
As a front-end software architect you are an expert in your field. You can play with at least one of the above frameworks and also have knowledge of more profound items such as RxJS, NgRx and Redux. You feel at home in an agile team in which you could also take the lead. You have a proactive approach, a can-do attitude, and you have the knowledge and love to share it. You can abstract applications and strive for reusability. In this way, you can take responsibility for the delivery of fast, secure and maintainable applications.
Who we are looking for
- You are a frontend architect with at least 4 years experience in one of our most commonly used frameworks such as Angular, React or Vue.js
- You have experience with the terms UX, agile and scrum
- You have a lot of knowledge of prototyping, OO design and design patterns
- You have experience using Git, RESTful API, clean code and mobile-first development
- You have experience with performance optimization of frontends
- Experience with packaging & publishing of libraries are definitely a plus
- You are a flexible team player who also likes to spread his knowledge
- Knowledge of Integration testing, Automation and Continuous Integration are a plus
- You can take an active role with the client as an expert consultant
- You are willing to share your knowledge by participating in our blog posts and workshops
- You are open to work as a team lead and can take on a coaching/leader role.
What we offer
- You will contribute to challenging projects at top international and Belgian companies from diverse sectors
- You will work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation, an open no-nonsense business culture with space for personal initiative
- You will be part of the most impressive Java club in Belgium
- You keep your technical and social skills up-to-date at our Ordina Academy and are supported in obtaining certificates
- You will receive a competitive salary package with additional benefits such as a company car, laptop, insurance package, luncheon vouchers, expense account, etc.
- You can take part in fun business and team building activities
- You can optimize your net salary thanks to our IP-reward