As a functional analyst you will be responsible for mapping the needs and expectations of the customer. You will document and elaborate the functional requirements in accordance with the business analysis and pass on the functional specifications to the software engineers. You will monitor developments and perform the functional tests as described in the user stories and test scenarios.
As an all-round professional, in addition to your own field of expertise, you will also be able to deal with other tasks within a scrum team. Furthermore, you will be the point of contact for the developers and you will ensure efficient communication with other stakeholders. In short, you will be the link between business and IT.
Who we are looking for
- You should preferably have a bachelor’s/master’s degree in IT
- You have at least 2 years’ relevant work experience
- You strive for quality in everything, work in a results-oriented way and are strong on a systematic basis
- Experience with agile and scrum is a plus
- You have strong communication skills, both in Dutch and in English
- You are a real team player, but you can also work independently and you have a sense of responsibility
- You have a sense of initiative, are customer- and service-oriented and have a problem-solving mindset
- You are flexible, eager to learn and work accurately
What we offer
- You will contribute to challenging projects for Belgian top companies from various sectors
- You will work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation, an open no-nonsense corporate culture with room for initiative.
- Through our Ordina Academy, you will have the chance to participate in a large number of workshops, training courses and events to keep your technical and social skills up to date, and you will be supported in obtaining certificates
- You will get career opportunities and the opportunity to develop your own career path
- You will enjoy an attractive, competitive salary, with an extensive package of fringe benefits such as a company car, meal vouchers, laptop, group and hospitalisation insurance
- You can optimise your net salary thanks to our IP reward