As a hybrid system engineer you provide the necessary configurations of hardware and system software for the customer. Your duties vary, from system management – installation, configuration, troubleshooting and monitoring – to installing upgrades, updates and patches on both on premise and cloud platforms. You are also responsible for the design, implementation and roll-out of our hybrid platform solutions.
Hybrid system engineer
Who we are looking for
- You have at least 3 years of experience as an all-round system engineer
- You have experience with Microsoft server operating Systems, active directory, VMware or Hyper-V, Citrix etc.
- You have good knowledge of cloud platforms such as Azure or AWS, certification in one of these platforms is a plus
- You have experience with the roll-out of virtualisation solutions (Citrix, Hyper-V and VMWare) and the underlying storage solutions
- You have experience in automation scripting such as PowerShell, VBScript, Bash etc.
- You have a fluent writing style for business communications and system documentation
What we offer
- You will contribute to challenging projects at top international and Belgian companies from diverse sectors
- You will work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation, an open no-nonsense business culture with space for personal initiative
- You keep your technical and social skills up-to-date at our Ordina Academy and are supported in obtaining certificates
- You will receive a competitive salary package with additional benefits such as company car, laptop, insurance package, luncheon vouchers, expense account etc.
- You can take part in fun business and team building activities
- You can optimize your net salary thanks to our IP-reward