As Linux consultant, you are responsible for the day-to-day management and maintenance of various Linux systems: configurations, installations, updates, backups, implementations etc. You provide technical support, give proactive advice and solve Linux issues.
Who we are looking for
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience in Linux system management (Debian, Ubuntu, RedHat, CentOS, SUSE etc.)
- You have knowledge of scripting and programming in Perl, Shell scripting, Python, Ruby and PHP
- You are familiar with Cloud platforms such as Azure AWS
- LPIC or RHCSA certifications are a bonus
- You are familiar with Microsoft Windows servers, DevOps and KVM
- You speak English, Dutch is a plus
What we offer
- You will contribute to challenging projects at top international and Belgian companies from diverse sectors
- You will work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation, an open no-nonsense business culture with space for personal initiative
- You keep your technical and social skills up-to-date at our Ordina Academy and are supported in obtaining certificates
- You will receive a competitive salary package with additional benefits such as company car, laptop, insurance package, luncheon vouchers, expense account etc.
- You can take part in fun business and team building activities
- You can optimize your net salary thanks to our IP-reward