As process engineer within a Delta V automation project, you are jointly responsible for increasing the efficiency and reducing the risks within the production processes. Your knowledge of Delta V and your pharmaceutical process knowledge will help you to assess and implement optimizations in communication with QA and production, all taking into account GMP regulations and business procedures. Technical insight and an eye for detail are certainly one of your core qualities.
Your tasks will include the following:
- You will be responsible for preparing and maintaining recipes for the automation systems in Delta V Recipe Studio or PCS7 Simatic Batch
- In case of process changes or the implementation of new processes, you draw up control recipes and ensure that these are always in accordance with the Master Batch Records
- You are the point of contact for technical projects and think along with you about the improvements that can be implemented
- You work closely with your team and regularly consult with the various stakeholders: process engineer, production and QA
- You guarantee compliance with procedures and regulations