As a Microsoft data engineer, you will work with both cloud and on-premise technologies and be able to assist the customer in his vision for the future. You are analytical and communicative and help the customer by implementing out of the box time tested solutions. In addition, you are able to spot opportunities and design an architecture.
Are you intrigued by the Microsoft cloud and are you also fascinated by complex on-premise solutions that are better in the cloud? Do high availability, disaster recovery, monitoring and SQL server hold no more secrets for you? Then apply quickly and who knows, you might soon join our dynamic team!
Who we are looking for
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience
- You have an analytical and critical mindset
- You’re communicative and a team player
- You like to stay up to date with new technology
- You have experience with data privacy (GDPR) implementations
- You have a good knowledge of data modeling and dimensional modeling concepts
- You have strong knowledge of the SQL Server stack, High Availability, Disaster Recovery, Hybrid Scenarios, Logging, Monitoring and Power BI
- You have a basic knowledge of Powershell, C# and Git
- Knowledge of DataVault, Azure, Python is definitely a plus
What we offer
- You will become a key figure in projects for top Belgian companies
- You will work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation
- Your knowledge will remain up to date thanks to workshops, conferences, training courses and you will be supported in obtaining certificates
- A healthy work-life balance
- You can help direct your career and continue to grow
- Your colleagues are down-to-earth and have a no-nonsense attitude, there is room for initiative
- You can participate in fun business and team-building activities
- You will enjoy benefits such as a company car, laptop, mobile phone allowance, meal vouchers, insurance, etc.
- You can optimise your net salary thanks to our IP reward