As a .NET architect, you will set out the technical guidelines for your team. You will be the point of contact for the client and build bridges between business and IT. You have a strong empathy and can bring all parties around the table behind a common vision. Thanks to your hands-on mentality, you are always willing to dive into the code yourself. You take a team to the next level through code reviews, architecture audits and your critical reflection. In addition, you keep an eye on new technology trends and know how to put them into practice. Leading clients through the complex IT landscape gives you satisfaction and you can think along both on a technical and a strategic level. Your communication skills are strong, so you know how to adapt your messages to your target group. You can make decisions and know how to support your decisions with facts.
Who we are looking for
- You are passionate about .NET and have at least 5 years of experience with .NET development
- You have experience with C#, ASP.NET MVC, entity framework, UWP, WCF, API design, Angular, design patterns and DevOps
- Scrum and agile have no secrets for you
- You like to solve complex problems
- You are a team player and you are looking forward to developing further in your career
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and you communicate fluently and clearly, both with colleagues and customers
What we offer
- You will work on projects for top Belgian companies
- You will work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation
- Your colleagues are down to earth and have a can-do mentality
- Your knowledge remains cutting edge by participating in workshops, trainings and (international) conferences, and you are supported to become a certified professional
- You will enjoy benefits such as a company car, laptop, telephone benefit, meal vouchers, insurance package etc.
- You can optimize your net salary thanks to our IP-reward