As a network and security engineer you manage the network components of our customers. You solve problems, give advice on improvements and work out appropriate solutions. You contribute to the design of infrastructure and network components. You coordinate or are yourself responsible for the technical implementations and provide the necessary updates to the network environment. You document and update the network procedures and network processes for our customers.
Network and security engineer
Who we are looking for
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a network engineer
- CCNA certification is a requirement, CCNP is a plus
- You have working knowledge of network security measures such as Firewall, network access control etc.
- You have a good knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Proxy, IPSec, SSL certificates and SNMP
- You have a general basic knowledge of infrastructure such as server virtualization (VMware and Hyper-V), but also Linux (administration), IaaS environments, backup and disaster recovery etc.
What we offer
- You will contribute to challenging projects at top international and Belgian companies from diverse sectors
- You will work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation, an open no-nonsense business culture with space for personal initiative
- You keep your technical and social skills up-to-date at our Ordina Academy and are supported in obtaining certificates
- You will receive a competitive salary package with additional benefits such as a company car, laptop, insurance package, luncheon vouchers, expense account etc.
- You can take part in fun business and team building activities
- You can optimize your net salary thanks to our IP-reward