As a PMO expert, or senior project manager, you are responsible for the design, execution and reporting of projects. You support the project organisation in carrying out projects or programmes. You monitor time, budget and scope. In addition, you are responsible for project and resource planning, status reporting and identifying potential obstacles and challenges. As a PMO expert you always have an overview of the project and you are the sparring partner of the project manager.
Project management officer
Who we are looking for
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in PMO
- You use methods such as scrum, agile, waterfall, PMI and Prince 2
- You are an experienced negotiator with a focus on results
- You are not only a team player but also a leader
- You speak and write fluent in English, Dutch is a plus
What we offer
- You will contribute to challenging projects at top international and Belgian companies from diverse sectors
- You will work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation, an open no-nonsense business culture with space for personal initiative
- You keep your technical and social skills up-to-date at our Ordina Academy and are supported in obtaining certificates
- You will receive a competitive salary package with additional benefits such as a company car, laptop, insurance package, luncheon vouchers, expense account etc.
- You can take part in fun business and team building activities
- You can optimize your net salary thanks to our IP-reward