As a practice manager and senior consultant within our Requirements & Testing unit you have an important role. You are responsible for the development of your knowledge domain (analysis or testing) and career paths within the unit. You do this by transferring relevant knowledge to our consultants. You organise both group information sessions and one-on-one coaching. In addition, as an ambassador of our business unit, you will participate in writing quotations and pitching presentations at the customer’s premises. You are also active as a senior consultant with our customers to open up new opportunities.
Our team covers 3 areas: testing, analysis and low-code development. You will specifically coach people from your specialisation (testing or analysis).
practice manager requirements & testing
Who we are looking for
- You are a senior profile with experience in a similar role.
- You are not afraid to lead a project from a to z and can demonstrate this with experience
- You have knowledge of the market and the competition
- You have strong commercial skills
- You are highly communicative, you coach your colleagues throughout their career
- You have vision and ideas around your practice and the drive to realise them with the other members of the management team
What we offer
- Challenging assignments and projects for top Belgian companies
- A dynamic high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation
- An open, no-nonsense corporate culture with room for personal initiative
- A large number of workshops, training courses and events in collaboration with Ordina Academy
- Regular team events and social company events
- An attractive salary and fringe benefits such as a company car, laptop, telephone allowance, meal vouchers, insurance package, etc.
- Possibility to optimise your net salary thanks to our IP reward