As a project manager you will be employed for internal projects or at our clients: banks, government institutions, manufacturing organisations, hospitals, … You are responsible for the smooth progress and the delivery of infrastructure- and digital workplace- projects. You create a project-plan and keep a clear overview of the steps to be taken, you can discuss the technical and functional requirements and anticipate possible challenges. You manage the customer’s expectations and translate their needs into project objectives. You carry out project evaluations and feedback interviews. In parallel, you manage the project team so that they remain focused on achieving results in terms of quality, budget, deadlines and scope.
Project manager infrastructure and digital workplace
Who we are looking for
- You have at least 2 years of experience in project management of infrastructure- or digital workplace projects
- You can set up requirement analyses and make a distinction between the user vs. technical requirements
- You have experience in managing and supervising teams
- You know the basics of ITIL
- Every certification in project management is a nice bonus, for example Prince2
- Or you have a notion of infrastructure technologies such as Azure, cloud, firewalls, VmWare, Hyper-V, Active Directory, Windows Servers, etc.
- Or you have a notion of M365 digital workplace tools (Office 365, SharePoint and/or Skype for Business
- You work in a systematic, independent and result-oriented way
- You are a real people manager: you like to motivate employees, create team spirit and help people grow
- You have strong organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills: you are able to draw the right conclusions and determine a well-considered approach, adapted to the customer’s needs
- You are able to maintain an overview, assess risks and escalate if necessary
- You have strong communication skills, both written and oral
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, French is a plus
What we offer
- You will contribute to projects at top Belgian companies
- Your colleagues are open-minded and open to personal initiative
- You will be working in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation
- Your knowledge remains cutting edge by participating in workshops, trainings and conferences
- You can give your career direction and grow
- You will enjoy benefits such as a company car, laptop, telephone benefit, insurance etc.
- You can optimize your net salary thanks to our IP-reward