As a business consultant supply chain planning and optimization you understand the planning process and needs of the customer. You analyse the processes concerning production planning, logistics and personnel planning, identify their weaknesses and propose concrete points for improvement and feasible solutions. You guide your teammates during the implementation of intelligent planning solutions. You work on multiple projects and for multiple customers, so you come into contact with different types of issues. Variation guaranteed. You will also be involved in pre-sales activities for preparing quotations, demos and presentations. As a senior business consultant you take a leading role, you are involved in several projects simultaneously. Based on the client’s problem definition, you will look for the best possible solution (process changes, optimization of software or resources, …). Within the team we work on a project basis, based on Scrum and Prince2. The planning and scheduling solutions we implement are mainly based on Quintiq and RobEx.
Senior business consultant supply chain planning and optimization
Who we are looking for
- You have a master’s degree in engineering or computer science, commercial engineering or equivalent by experience
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a planning related context
- You are analytical and conceptual, with a dose of empathy and judgement, you can easily master the problems of the customer
- You are successful in projects through your enthusiasm, flexibility, your critical approach and your customer-oriented approach
- You are a real team player: you work closely with your team and ensure that your colleagues can grow and learn from your experience
- You are interested in a customer’s planning puzzles and business processes
- You have the skills to guide a client through the reorganization process that comes with implementing a new planning solution
- You have a deep interest in planning puzzles, optimization, big data, etc.
- You speak Dutch and/or French and English fluently
- Experience with Quintiq is a plus
What we offer
- You will contribute to planning solutions for top Belgian and international companies
- Your colleagues are down-to-earth and are result and quality driven, with space for personal initiative
- You will be working in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation
- You keep your knowledge at the cutting edge through training, workshops and the new challenges in projects
- You can give your career direction and grow
- You will enjoy benefits such as a company car, laptop, telephone benefit, group insurance, etc.
- You can optimize your net salary thanks to our IP-reward