As a service designer you help organizations to improve existing services and products and/or to market new ones. You look for answers to critical business and user issues and use a wide range of creative techniques. You strongly believe in design thinking and human centered design as a source of inspiration to solve complex problems and are always looking for the ideal balance between the needs of business and users.
Who we are looking for
- You breathe design thinking and human-centered design
- You always start from people, empathy is a second nature for you
- You never lose sight of the wider picture, but you also have an eye for the important details
- You are passionate about the latest technological trends, but also know that they always fit within a broader context
- You have a strong interest in digital media, product innovations and disruptive business models
- You feel at ease in different environments: from interviews in the field to leading workshops with board members
- You are analytically skilled and able to reduce a large mountain of information to its essence
- You are strong in communication: when you present concepts and ideas you can inspire and inspire your audience
- You already have 3 years of relevant experience
- You speak and write Dutch and English fluently, bonus points if you’re also fluent in French
What we offer
- An attractive salary with numerous fringe benefits, such as a company car, group and hospitalisation insurance, expense allowance, meal vouchers, etc.
- The best of both worlds: the flexibility of working in a small team and the advantages of a larger company
- An open corporate culture where personal initiative and entrepreneurship are stimulated and valued
- An environment where innovation is the driving force, which also translates into the type of projects and customers
- A personal development path: together with you, we map out a growth path, where you can count on numerous workshops, training courses, events, etc.
- You can optimize your net salary thanks to our IP-reward