As a UX/UI designer, you effortlessly transform customer request and user needs into clear wireframes, sophisticated designs and intuitive prototypes. You have an eye for detail and are always looking for the right balance between ‘beautiful’ and ‘user-friendly’ in your designs. You know that design is about how something works and not how it looks. Moreover, you believe in the power of user-centered design and do not hesitate to get your hands dirty during user research & tests.
Who we are looking for
- You ask the right questions to understand what our customers and end users really need
- You can quickly convert insights into user flows, wireframes and interactive prototypes
- You know the current UI design patterns and keep your knowledge of these patterns up-to-date
- You always take usability guidelines into account and do not shrink from doing usability tests yourself
- You are fluent with common prototyping/design tools such as Sketch, Axure, Adobe CC, Invision, …
- You are interested in the latest technology trends
- You are social and like to work in a team, but you can just as easily work independently
- You already have 2 years of relevant experience
- You speak and write fluent Dutch and English
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Knowledge of design systems and you can easily integrate a design library into a project
- Knowledge of French and -even better- fluent verbal skills in French
What we offer
- An attractive salary with numerous fringe benefits, such as a company car, group and hospitalisation insurance, expense allowance, meal vouchers, etc.
- The best of both worlds: the flexibility of working in a small team and the advantages of a larger company
- An open and flat corporate culture where personal initiative and entrepreneurship are stimulated and valued
- An environment where innovation is the driving force, which also translates into the type of projects and customers
- A personal development path: together with you, we map out a growth path, where you can count on numerous workshops, training courses, events, etc.
- You can optimize your net salary thanks to our IP-reward