The logistics sector is under huge pressure. In today’s climate of shrinking margins, increasingly stricter regulations, and ever higher customer expectations, you need to make your logistical operations more efficient, transparent and responsive.
The transport and logistics planning solution of Ordina ensures that your logistics operations can easily navigate present-day challenges.
Focus on 4 integrated pillars
- Strategic long-term planning: design an optimal network
- Tactical capacity planning: optimise your supply chain
- Operational planning: optimal use of resources, in accordance with legislation and regulations, and transparent to every party involved
- Real-time dispatching: fast and well-considered response to unforeseen changes
During the value-discovery phase, we analyse your existing planning processes and identify points for improvement, based on which we create a business case linked to a project proposal.
During the value-delivery phase, we carry out these improvements together with you, implement the best-fit planning solution, train and support your employees and ensure a smooth roll-out. Finally, you choose from our different value support options, which gives you the peace of mind of having a planning solution that works flawlessly.
Ordina’s transport and logistics planning solution – the benefits to you
- Intelligent planning and optimisation tailored to your needs and geared to reduced costs and improved operational efficiency;
- Greater control over quality and SLAs;
- Cost optimisation through increase of load ratio and decrease of ‘empty’ kilometres;
- Real-time KPI based visualisation so that the planner has a good overview, while all detailed information is always within easy reach;
- ‘Closed-loop’ planning concept so that the planning is constantly adjusted through the direct processing of extra information from onboard computers, customer reports or messages from drivers;
- Lower fuel costs, reduced carbon footprint;
- The planner doesn’t work in isolation but is in constant connection with fellow planners, drivers and subcontractors, allowing you to respond more flexibly to the needs of your customers.