Devoxx Belgium is a 5-days conference where developers and architects come together and explore the latest technology advancements and fascinating ideas, with some of the most inspiring speakers in our sector.
Diverse, local and global talent introduce the newest and most vital content from the development world, with a range of sessions covering Java, Cloud, Big Data, Security, Architecture, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Robotics, Programming Languages, Methodologies and Developer Culture.
JWorks, Ordina’s Java & Open Source Development-team, once again will be present as bronze partner. Our experts will be present to share their ideas, to expand their knowledge base, sharpen skills and get hands-on experience with the latest technologies.
Be sure to visit our booth!
Traditionally, we provide a number of innovative demos and serve oven-fresh nachos.
See you there!
More info via this link.
Ordina Quickie talk by Nick Van Hoof
API First development, should you practise it? Of course. In this lightning talk I’ll show you how OpenAPI can make your life easier in a serverless world:
- creating the contract with your consumers is the first thing that you do
- you can automatically create your API from this OpenAPI definitions when using cloud(eg. skip the whole configuration of your API Gateway on AWS by using OpenAPI)
- automatically generate your java class definitions based on this OpenAPI definitions
- automatically generate Spring Contracts from your OpenAPI definitions
- you’ll have a beautiful visual overview of your API
- validate incoming and outgoing requests with the OpenAPI definition
Did you notice that I just gave you six advantages of using OpenAPI? It’s only the beginning. And that’s why you should practice API First development with OpenAPI.