The general goal or benefit of any cloud migration is to host applications and data in the most effective IT environment possible, based on factors such as cost, performance and security.
Working in the cloud. We heard about it for years – but what does it mean on the digital workplace?
To cloud or not to cloud is no longer the question.
Working together anywhere, anyplace and anytime is hot, especially nowadays …
Microsoft Modern Workplace operates using the suite of Microsoft 365 technologies and productivity applications that harness the power of cloud.
A few advantages at a glance:
- Your employees have access to all applications anytime, anywhere with one account
- All information and applications are fully up-to-date
- Capacity can be scaled up and down easily, you pay what you use
- File versions are shareable and automatically synchronized
- Technical IT management is evolving
- Business data is maximally protected
- You save on hardware, software and licenses costs
Nevertheless, the migration to the cloud is a digital transformation that requires the right attention. Based on best practices, Ordina developed an approach to guide clients in this process.
Curious about Ordina’s Cloud Migration approach?
Want some advice for your organization?
We’ve reserved two time slots:
- 12h00 – 12h30
- 16h30 – 17h00
So you’re free to choose which one’s best for you.