Ordina business consultants are responsible for the alignment between business and IT. We deliver analyses and IT project management services in collaboration with our client, with our expertise in specific industries and our personal leadership. Our employees advise customers how they can put their business strategy into practice. Most consultants have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in economic related field or engineering and work in the financial industry, retail, pharma, utilities,…Ordina business consultants, analysts and project managers provide a complete range of services and solutions that allow organisations continuously to improve also by using lean six sigma principles.
Ordina business consultants work on the field together with our customers. They provide advice on risk management, process optimization, digital transformation, CRM implementations etc. We are active with local and international players. At banks, leasing companies, retail companies, energy and utility companies, manufacturing companies, European institutions and pharmaceutical companies. We perform tasks from diverse roles: business analyst, project manager, process & change analyst, etc.
The consulting unit consists of bachelor and master profiles, with lots or little experience and/or specific expertise. Depending on their needs and ambitions, employees are supported in their growth path.
Knowledge sharing, training and coaching are organised from 3 competence centers:
- PMO & project management
- Business analysis
- Process & change management
We motivate and support staff in achieving certification relevant to their job: Prince2, PMI, PMP, PMBok, SCRUM, BPMN, Lean Six Sigma, etc.
Depending on the field, the specific experience and the role of the consultant, various assignments are assigned:
- Process analysis and process optimization
- Project analysis and feasibility
- Performing projects, from research to implementation
- Setting up and supporting change paths
- Evaluate a project and adjust as necessary
- Analysing strengths and weaknesses of specific aspects of business management
- Drafting recommendations
- Leading a team
- Transferring knowledge to users
- Finding new opportunities and risks
- Risk management (security, GDPR compliancy, MIFID 2, SOLVENCY 2, BASEL 3, etc.)