As SharePoint consultant, depending on your background and ambitions, you can focus on analysis or development. Your tasks may vary from developing functional designs, to advising your customers on the use of SharePoint and Office 365. You organize workshops to define the customer’s requirements and involve the customer throughout the implementation project using demos, status updates, coaching and training. You have an eye for detail and deliver quality work. Together with the team you also participate in the acceptance tests. After the implementation, you provide customer support.
Who we are looking for
- You have a master or bachelor’s degree, and minimum 3 years of experience in SharePoint
- You have proven expertise with Office 365 and Azure and you are aware of the latest trends in this domain
- … or, you are a functional analyst and you have experience with tools such as Nintex Forms/Workflow and ShareGate
- You have knowledge of CSOM, JSOM, REST and APIs is an excellent asset
- You can easily express yourself in Dutch and in French or English
What we offer
- You will contribute to challenging projects at top international and Belgian companies from diverse sectors
- You will work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation, an open no-nonsense business culture with space for personal initiative
- You keep your technical and social skills up-to-date at our Ordina Academy and are supported in obtaining certificates
- You will receive a competitive salary package with additional benefits such as a company car, laptop, insurance package, luncheon vouchers, expense account, etc.
- You can take part in fun business and team building activities