As SharePoint productivity consultant you develop functional designs and advise your customers about the use of SharePoint and Office 365. Depending on your background and ambitions you can focus on analysis or development. You organise workshops to define the customer’s requirements and involve the customer throughout the implementation project through demo’s, status updates, coaching and training. You have an eye for detail and deliver quality work. Together with the team you also participate in the acceptance tests. You can configure SharePoint and Office 365 independently to produce examples, demo’s and customer presentations.
Who we are looking for
- You have already been working for at least 2 years on SharePoint and / or Office 365 projects and are familiar with the latest trends in this field
- You can expand a standard SharePoint configuration by adding CSS and scripting
- You have experience with tools like Nintex Forms/Workflow and ShareGate Migration, or are willing to learn more about these
- Knowledge of CSOM, JSOM, REST and API’s is a bonus
- You can communicate fluently both verbally and in writing in Dutch and/or French and English
What we offer
- You will contribute to challenging projects at top international and Belgian companies from diverse sectors
- You will work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation, an open no-nonsense business culture with space for personal initiative
- You keep your technical and social skills up-to-date at our Ordina Academy and are supported in obtaining certificates
- You will receive a competitive salary package with additional benefits such as a company car, laptop, insurance package, luncheon vouchers, expense account, etc.
- You can take part in fun business and team building activities