Want to start out as a young professional at ordina? Book your seat!
On April 27, 2018, we are hosting a Kickstarter day in our headquarters in Mechelen. Basically, on this day you will get more information about the Kickstarter program and off course apply to join it. We are looking for young professionals in these fields:
Infrastructure (System engineer / Support engineer)
Software development (Java / .NET / Testing / SharePoint)
Business intelligence and analytics (Microsoft BI / Data scientist / Data visualization)
User experience (UX researcher / UX designer / Digital strategist)
Security and privacy
Business consulting (Business analyst / Functional analyst)
Quality and compliance
Supply chain optimization
During the Kickstarter day in April, you will probably meet us for the first time. After breakfast, our business units will present themselves, you’ll learn exactly what the Kickstarter program has in store for you. After lunch, you can chat with the business units of your choice, about joining their Kickstarter program, so be sure to bring your resume! Young professionals that are selected after the Kickstarter day will undergo an intensive training process at our headquarters in Mechelen and will receive individual coaching, starting from summer 2018. During the Kickstarter program you will learn to put the skills from your academic training into practice, and you will be primed for your first assignment as a consultant. We devote attention to your technical development with the necessary certification paths, as well as developing your soft skills such as communication, advising and collaborating. Our senior consultants will train you and a technical mentor will support you as you grow further in your career. Your development path is unique and will be tailored to your talents and ambitions.
Who we are looking for
- You have earned your bachelor’s or master’s degree or you already have initial work experience
- You are motivated and keen to learn more
- You are a team player
- You like the idea of a challenge as a consultant
- You are interested in IT
- You speak Dutch, French and English
What we offer
- You will be contributing to challenging projects at top international and Belgian firms from all kinds of sectors
- You will be entering a high-tech environment with emphasis on know-how and innovation, an open, no-nonsense corporate culture with scope for personal initiative
- You will hone your technical and social skills in the Ordina Academy and you will be supported in obtaining certificates
- You will receive a competitive salary package with fringe benefits such as a company car, laptop, insurance package, meal vouchers, expenses, etc.
- You can take part in enjoyable corporate and team-building activities.